In order to ensure specialist care, the CSME team is made up of sports medicine specialists (rehabilitation doctors, rheumatologists and orthopaedic surgeons), a sports trainer with a scientific university background, sports physiotherapists and osteopaths.
Located within Clinique La Colline, proximity to its medical centres and institutes means that rapid and effective care can be offered where necessary by a range of specialists representing more than 30 different medical specialties.
The sports doctors can offer you the following services :
- Medical-sports examinations with anthropomorphic analysis (measurement of fat mass for example), resting ECG, etc.
- Medical and physical monitoring of sports teams, where required
- Comprehensive exercise tests
- Programmes for getting back into physical activity and/or coming back after an injury
- Physical training programmes specifically tailored to the individual sport
- Sports physiotherapy
- Running analysis
Physical medicine and orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Specific rehabilitation and retraining programmes following injury
Radiology at the Institute for Radiology and Medical Imaging