Soon, under certain circumstances and in the framework of an approved protection concept, large events like business events, conferences or concerts will be permitted to take place. If the attendees and staff take COVID-19 rapid tests prior to an event, this provides additional safety.
COVID-19 rapid tests performed by professionals provide a safe and reliable result. We will therefore gladly assist you with planning and a concept for rapid tests before your event to provide you as the event organiser and the attendees and staff additional safety.
An experienced team of project managers ensures that the tests run smoothly on site, organises the medical specialists and handles the operative management. The COVID-19 rapid tests are performed by professionals. If a rapid test is positive, a PCR test will be performed directly thereafter on site. If needed, we offer a consultation with a specialist.
- Project planning and implementation, in particular, medical, staff-related and logistical coordination
- Set-up of an online registration system (OneDoc)
- Organisation of medical specialists
- Performance of COVID-19 rapid tests (Roche Rapid Antigen Nasal)
- Performance of COVID-19 PCR tests in the event of a positive rapid test
So we can perform COVID-19 rapid tests before an event, the logistical requirements are clarified individually with the event organiser, based on the location. In addition, the event must meet the following requirements:
- Protection concept
- Approval from the respective canton
- Suitable location and infrastructure
The costs are assumed by the event organiser and are based on the individual conditions. The prices start at CHF 19.50 per rapid test.
Responsibilities of the event organiser
The event organiser is responsible for the following:
- Creation and approval of the protection concept
- Implementation of the protection concept in accordance with applicable BAG provisions
- Event management including provision of a suitable location and seating
- Communication with the attendees and staff
With professionally performed COVID-19 rapid tests, Hirslanden supports your preventive measures to protect the health of the attendees and offers you the following benefits as an event organiser.
- Reliable testing by specialist medical staff
- Reliable results within 15 min
- Appointment scheduling via an online tool
- Fulfilment of the documentation obligation
- Compliance with data protection provisions
- Easy cost calculation via a flat rate for services
Customised landing page with all test information and a protection concept for the respective event.
Book a test slot on the customised event agenda via OneDoc.
Direct appointment confirmation after making a reservation and a reminder email and SMS 24 hours before the event.
ID and scheduled appointment check – transfer to test corner.
If no appointment has been scheduled, documentation of the master data – transfer to test corner.
Nasal swab, pain-free and uncomplicated, performed by medical specialists – transfer to waiting area.
The result is available within 15-20 min. and the tested person will be personally informed. Identification if the test result is negative (e.g. wristband, etc.) is recommended.
The tested person will be personally oriented and receive an ID if their test is negative (e.g. wristband, etc.). The negative result will be saved in OneDoc.
The tested person will be personally informed. In a separate room, a PCR saliva test or nasal swab will be performed and will be sent to the lab as an individual test. The person who tested positive will be sent home to self-isolate. The test results are generally available within 24-48 hours.
If you are interested and would like an offer, please contact our team directly; we will gladly provide you assistance from Monday - Friday from 8:00-17:00.