How to apply at Hirslanden
Thank you for your interest in working at Hirslanden! We look forward to receiving your application via our online application tool. You can browse the Job Vacancies on our homepage.
Once you’ve found a suitable position, upload all your documents for that position using our online application tool. You will receive confirmation from us as soon as we have received your documents. We will review your application as quickly as possible and decide whether...
- You will be invited to an interview and possibly a trial day
- You will be declined, because you are not suitable for the position or we have already received enough applications
- We will ask you if we can keep your application on file and contact you again as soon as another suitable position comes up (see point 5 of our Data Privacy Statement).
- If you are invited to an interview, our Human Resources Department or the staff member responsible will contact you via phone or email to suggest a time.
After that, the procedure differs depending on the position offered:
- You will be invited to an interview with a HR representative and your future supervisor.
- You will be invited to an interview and a (half-)day trial (both on the same day) with a HR representative and your future supervisor.
- You will be invited to an initial interview. If this goes well for all parties involved, you will be invited to come and visit the department and meet the team.
- After the second interview we will either accept or decline your application (and provide feedback), based on the impression you have made on us. Our decision will take into account your abilities, qualifications and personality.
For more information please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
It is not possible for recruitment agencies to apply via our application tool. We kindly ask you to refrain from registering as a company or with your name. Please contact us directly instead. If you have applications for us, please call the Human Resources Department or the responsible person. We will then check whether we are accepting applications from recruitment agencies for the position in question. If we are accepting applications for the position, you can send these to us via email, however we ask you to please only send one file per email in the interests of data protection.