Are you missing important information on the Hirslanden-App website? Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Registering in the Hirslanden app is very simple and straightforward. It is done by entering your e-mail address and identifying yourself with an authentication code that will be sent to you by e-mail.
For certain services, an additional authentication level is required, such as the deposit of your insurance card. Furthermore, individual care plans are only started by our healthcare professionals and only after identification on site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Your data is encrypted, stored exclusively in Switzerland and only used for commercial purposes if you have explicitly given your consent. You retain data sovereignty at all times. You can find more information in the data protection provisions directly in the Hirslanden app.
The Hirslanden-App offers you many advantages:
- The Hirslanden-App is a professional, fast and easy point of contact for everything to do with your health and gives you access to high-quality medical services.
- Clarify your health questions directly via chat with our experts - quickly, easily and professionally.
- Let our care plans*, which are tailored to your current life situation, accompany you digitally. *A care plan is a digital companion that provides you with important information at the right time during your treatment (e.g. pregnancy or coaching programme). This gives you the opportunity to manage your health yourself and to contact our experts quickly if necessary.
- Most of our experienced specialists are available to you every day and guarantee you the attention and care you need.
- The Hirslanden-App meets the highest standards in terms of security and data protection.
- If you have any questions, our customer service team will be happy to help you via the app.
You can download the app free of charge. The majority of the services offered are available to all users free of charge. In order to be able to offer a high quality of service, some services are subject to a charge and are marked accordingly and, depending on the insurance model, can be billed via the health insurance company.
Do not hesitate to contact us. Our experts will refer you to a physical appointment if they cannot give you any recommendations for action in the chat.
Questions about pregnancy support and midwife chat
Once your enquiry has been received by our midwives, they will get back to you within one hour (during operating hours daily from 8am to 5pm).
Questions in the midwife chat are answered by experienced midwives from the Hirslanden Group.
Questions about the chat with a paediatrician
If you do not find the answer to your question on this page, please contact us as follows: