The Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) everyone with COVID-19 symptoms to get tested. The coronavirus test centre at Klinik Im Park would like to offer you the best possible treatment and short waiting times. That is why we are only carrying out coronavirus swab tests at prearranged appointments. The appointment includes a brief evaluation and the swab test.
Please register below via online appointments and select the appointment you want. To do this you have to register at OneDoc. You will receive an electronic confirmation.
According to the FOPH, rapid tests may now also be carried out. However, the use of rapid tests is clearly defined by the FOPH, as the conventional PCR test is somewhat more accurate. We will advise you on this when you come to the test centre.
You will be informed of the result of the quick test either on the spot or by telephone. The result of the conventional PCR test will be sent by our laboratory after 48-72 hours by SMS to the mobile number you have specified. Please make sure that you provide us with the correct mobile number. If the test is positive, a doctor will also inform you by telephone about the further procedure. Please do not call us before this time horizon to ask for the test results.
After the test you should immediately go back into isolation / quarantine. The coronavirus test centre is only accessible to people aged 16 and over. Please also observe the further important information.
Please register via online appointment.
How to find us
The coronavirus test centre (container) is located directly at the emergency.
Mon-Fri: 9.00-12.00 / 12.30-16.00 Sat-Sun: 10.00-12.00 / 12.30-15.30
For people with symptoms of the illness, the costs are borne by the federal government (via health insurance, no excess, no franchise). You can find the typical symptoms of the illness here FOPH website on COVID-19, symptoms and treatment, Origin of the new Coronavirus.
For people who do not have the symptoms of the illness the federal government covers the cost of the test for the following reasons:
- If the Cantonal Physician has ordered the test.
- On the 5th day after contact with a COVID-positive person.
The coronavirus test is carried out at the patient's request (e.g. for a trip). Patients resident in Switzerland receive the invoice at home. Patients resident abroad will be presented with an invoice after the test, which must be paid on site.
You will be informed of the result of the quick test either on the spot or by telephone. The result of the conventional PCR test will be sent by our laboratory after 48-72 hours by SMS to the mobile number you have specified. Please make sure that you provide us with the correct mobile number. Please also observe the following important information at this time:
- After the test you must immediately go back into isolation / quarantine.
- If the test is positive, you will also be informed by the responsible doctor by telephone on how to proceed.
- Please note that even if your test result is negative, if you have symptoms you must remain in isolation until you have been free of symptoms for 24 hours. Likewise, you must also continue in quarantine after close contact with a COVID-positive person for a total of 10 days, even if you get a negative test result.
- If you require your test result in writing, please request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your surname, first name, and date of birth. We only send results to the sender address and only upon request.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 044 209 21 13.
Please note that even if your test result is negative, if you have symptoms you must remain in isolation until you have been free of symptoms for 24 hours. Likewise, you must also continue in quarantine after close contact with a COVID-19-positive person for a total of 10 days, even if you get a negative test result.
* Close contact means that you have been in the vicinity (a distance of less than 1.5 metres) from an infected person for more than 15 minutes without protection (face mask or physical barrier such as a sheet of plexiglass). If this person was infectious during the contact, you must stay at home in quarantine for 10 days. A person is infectious if they have symptoms and for 48 hours before the start of these symptoms.
Please arrive at your appointment on time. Please register at the container in the coronavirus test centre.
Please have your health insurance card ready, as we need the insurance card number.
Disinfect your hands before entering, and keep your mask on, until the medical staff take the swab sample.
The coronavirus test centre is only accessible to people aged 16 and over.