Information evening birth experience
Mothers- and fathers-to-be are invited to join us on our information evening birth experience.
You get information about birth, preparation and the time after giving birth. You get to know the team members of the maternity ward and have the possibility to ask questions. There will be a tour of the labor and maternity ward. Valuable information is available on the following topics:
- Pregnancy and giving birth
- Pain relief during the birth
- Your stay in the postnatal ward
- Safety for your baby
- Courses and therapies offered by Klinik Hirslanden
- Range of services and upgrade options
- Tour of the delivery room and postnatal ward
Ward manager of the Hirslanden Klinik Im Park.
As the information evenings are very popular, it is required to register at least one day in advance (see registration form).
Duration and cost
The information evening takes place from 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm.
There is no fee charged for participation.
Please notice, to consider a short walk of approximately 5 to 10 minutes from the clinic to get to the course room in the Villa Nova.