The quality policy is developed together with the clinics, indicating the values and objectives of the company in connection with quality:
- Patients, doctors, employees and partners choose Hirslanden, because they want to profit from the Group’s extensive quality management.
- All measures and activities in quality management are aligned to the achievement of the strategic target “Hirslanden has positioned itself as the leading service provider in the private healthcare sector and distinguishes itself on the market through quality leadership.”
- Hirslanden ensures patient benefit through high-quality, effective and efficient provision of services.
- Hirslanden implements comprehensive risk management, whereby patient safety is a significant core element.
- Hirslanden is dedicated to continuous improvement (CIP), supported by transparency and benchmarking, and complies with the quality comparisons specified by the CIP.
- Through the consistent utilisation of synergies and the establishment of knowledge management, Hirslanden sets standards in quality management within the Swiss hospital landscape.
- The implementation of legally required provisions in occupational safety and in healthcare is extremely significant.
- The quality policy’s implementation is supported by the existing Hirslanden quality development plan.
- Hirslanden is committed to continually improving its quality management system and meets with all applicable requirements.