As our patient you will receive the best of care. You can freely select an independent examining doctor from a network of 2'000 doctors.
Our partners are all highly qualified specialists offering you the highest level of care.
Before joining alphaclinic, Dr. Vavken worked as an attending orthopedic surgeon in shoulder and elbow surgery as well as upper extremity traumatology at the University Hospital Basel and the University Children’s Hospital Basel. Dr. Vavken also gathered experience working as an orthopedic sports medicine specialist at Boston Children’s Hospital for a number of years. He treated numerous athletes with shoulder problems and unstable joints and covered multiple sports teams and events, including the Boston Ballet and the Boston Marathon.
Adolescent Sports Medicine
• Faculty Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health.
• American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
• American Orthopedic Society For Sports Medicine
• Society for Orthopaedic Traumatologic Sports Medicine (GOTS)
• AGA - Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery