As with any surgery, plastic surgery requires conditions of optimum safety and experienced practitioners.
A lighter approach
When surgery is the best solution, today's techniques make operations lighter and easier to go through.
- Anaesthesia is adapted to each type of operation to minimise post-operative effects.
- Outpatient operations are practised if it is safe to do so.
Treatments proposed in the Centre
- Cosmetic surgery of the face
- Cosmetic medicine - Objectives
- Cosmetic medicine - Techniques
- Cosmetic surgery of the body
- Reconstructive surgery