The Klinik Am Rosenberg has 46 single and double rooms with a view on the lake Konstanz or the foothills of Appenzell. All rooms are equipped with:
- Electrically adjustable beds, which can be lengthened if required.
- WC and shower. Towels, soap and shower gel are provided.
- There is a wardrobe fitted with a lock in your room which you can use for your personal effects. You can also use the safe at the disposal of patients at the accounting office. However, it is not recommended that you take valuables or jewellery to the clinic.
- At your admission to the clinic, you will receive a personal phone number at which you can be reached directly from the outside. We appreciate your discretion when using your mobile phone in public areas.
- A TV set and a radio are at your disposal in your room.
- Internet and e-mail. You will find an installation guide to help you connect the modem of your laptop/notebook at the reception.
- You will receive the local daily paper every morning in your room.
- Our service staff will take care of your cut flowers. Potted plants are prohibited for hygienic reasons.
- The patients’ rooms and the corridors are of course non-smoking areas. Smoking is allowed on the balconies and in the designated smoking area of the cafeteria.