All the patient rooms feature the following equipment:
- Electrically adjustable beds, which can also be extended if necessary.
- Toilet and shower. Terry cloth towels, shower gel and a shower cap are complimentary. Upon request, the ward will also provide you with a hair dryer, shower sandals and a bath robe.
- Cupboard with lockable compartment for personal items or small amounts of money. Please do not bring any valuables into the hospital (jewellery, large amounts of cash, etc.) as we do not accept liability for any damage, loss or theft of such items.
- Telephone with outward dialling and a telephone card. For safety reasons, mobile phones are not permitted in areas with increased risk and in the monitoring rooms (even if the monitors are not in use).
- Radio and TV with a large selection of national and international channels.
- Our guests can access free wireless internet via their laptop, tablet or smartphone throughout the entire hospital.
- Faxes can be sent and received at reception.
- Every morning we offer the following newspapers: the NZZ, the Tages-Anzeiger, the International Herald Tribune, the Corriere del Ticino and Le Temps. Foreign language newspapers are available later in the morning. Other newspapers can be purchased from our kiosk.
- Our florist tends to your flowers two to three times a week.
- Media, lights and blinds can be operated via a modern phone terminal.
Please note that the public spaces and patient rooms are smoke-free areas. There are garden areas with seating on the second and third floors for smokers.