We aim to ensure that our patients are comfortable with their accommodation. Due to the fact that the wards were constructed at different times, room standards vary between the wards. The rooms for patients with complementary health insurance are all spacious and comfortably furnished and have their own bathroom. A direct-line telephone, cable TV connection and a tabletop or cushion radio are standard features of all of our rooms.
- Klinik St. Anna provides patients with fleecy bed linen and, where required, nightdresses/shirts.
- We also offer a paid laundry service for patients’ private laundry.
- All of our patients are provided with a tabletop or cushion radio. The use of the television set provided in the rooms is free of charge for patients with complementary health insurance (patients with general insurance will be charged a fee for use of the television).
- Upon entering the clinic, patients receive a personal direct-line telephone number. Direct calls to patients’ telephones are not possible between 10 pm and 7 am. During this period, all incoming calls will be answered by the reception. In urgent cases, the call will be redirected to the ward. Please note that a surcharge applies to telephone calls made from patients’ rooms.
- For safety reasons, the use of mobile telephones is prohibited in areas where medical technological devices are in operation.
- We kindly requests patients, for safety reasons, not to keep any valuables, money or credit cards in their room. Upon request, a safe is available for valuable items. The clinic can accept no responsibility for stolen or lost goods.