In addition to inpatient care, which we guarantee you around the clock, our outpatient midwife centre with its comprehensive range of services is available to you.
Your well-being and safety are paramount to us
The midwife centre aims to respond to your questions and needs in a comprehensive and individualised manner long before the birth. Please do not hesitate to contact us – we will be pleased to advise you.
The services of the midwife centre include consultations and informative discussions, outpatient pregnancy check-ups when prescribed by your attending doctor, as well as a comprehensive range of courses.
An overview of our services
- Office and outpatient consultation times
- Pregnancy consultations and informative discussions
- Pregnancy check-ups at the request of your doctor
- Individualised birth advice
- Individualised antenatal preparation
- Upon request: siblings’ courses, grandparents’ courses
- Support during your time in the postnatal ward
- Cranial sacral treatment for mother and child
The midwife office hours are from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please ring T +41 44 387 35 67 to arrange an appointment.
Our services are provided independent of your insurance status and invoiced on a time and material basis. Consultations cost between CHF 50.00 and CHF 70.00. The costs are partly covered by health insurance.
If you decide to avail yourself of our services, you and your partner and also your immediate family are most welcome to attend.
Our range of services is also available to you even if you do not give birth in our hospital.