The time before your stay in the clinic is a time to prepare. We spare no effort to ensure that you can look forward to the happy event in a relaxed and carefree manner.
An experienced, efficient team
Come and get to know our multilingual team and our maternity unit as early as possible. In the Klinik Hirslanden, experienced midwives will look after your well being. Two midwives are on-call round the clock and thus guarantee the highest possible security for you and your baby. We guarantee you 1:1 care.
Thanks to our ongoing training process, our personnel are always at the cutting edge in the areas of birth preparation, childbirth support and postnatal exercises. Alongside traditional medicine of the very highest standard, we offer you alternative treatment methods, including acupuncture and aromatherapy.
Viewing the maternity unit
Familiarise yourself in advance with the facilities of our maternity unit. In this way, you will immediately feel more secure on the day of your admission. We would be delighted to give you a guided tour of the maternity unit and childbed unit. You are very welcome to take part in our regular information evening, "the birth experience".
Personal consultation with a midwife
During an initial meeting or a consultation with a midwife about four weeks before the date of birth, all the important information for the birth will be recorded and your wishes will be noted. Your needs are important to us and we respect your wishes.
Our offer before the birth
- Personal consultation with a midwife (please contact us for an appointment)
- Personal tour through the maternity unit (please contact us for an appointment)
- Regular information evening «the birth experience” (in English)
- 24-hour consultation via phone +41 44 387 35 61
- Medical attendance for ambulant and stationary patients with high risk pregnancies
- Regular check-ups
- Advice regarding Caesarian section (planned or unplanned)
- Prenatal classes (also classes on weekends)
- Yoga for moms to be
- Gymnastics for moms to be
- Nutritional advice