Located in the centre of Geneva, Clinique La Colline is a unique medical institution, which can look back on more than 100 years experience of combining vision with innovation.
This multidisciplinary medical and surgical establishment offers medical expertise of the highest level, advanced technology and exceptional hospitality.
435 independent doctors and surgeons of the FMH (Swiss Medical Association) contribute to the reputation of excellence and professionalism enjoyed by the clinic.
It has 6 operating rooms that meet all the latest technology standards for general surgery, endoscopic surgery and navigation-assisted surgery. It also houses a powerful, high-technology radiology institute, a medical analysis laboratory, a physiotherapy unit including a balneotherapy pool and 18 competences centres.
We place great emphasis on skills and standards that are based on comfort, hospitality and technology to ensure the best treatment and stay.
Daily life at the clinic is punctuated by the treatment you will receive throughout the day, meals and visits from loved ones.
If you encounter language difficulties, the care and administrative staff are trained to answer your questions in multiple languages.
- Private lounge, local daily newspapers, foreign newspapers (on request), chapel (all religious beliefs respected)
- Divided into private and semi-private with luxury individual rooms, some of which have balconies and air conditioning
- All rooms have en-suite washbasin, shower, toilet, dressing gown, slippers, toilet bag, cable TV, plasma screen, safe and wireless internet access
- Suites with lounge area/private office and air conditioning
- Rooms with connecting door for children and accompanying adults