Our full comfort rooms
At the Clinique Bois-Cerf, we are delighted to offer you comfortable, well-equipped and thoughtfully decorated rooms.
The Clinique Bois-Cerf has 68 beds in individual and double rooms. Our rooms are carefully fitted and equipped so that you can enjoy the highest level of comfort.
Our rooms have unobstructed views of either Lake Geneva and the surrounding mountains or of the hospital garden.
Most of our rooms are equipped with:
- Adjustable electric bed
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Direct telephone line allowing you to receive calls at any time. We will let you know your number on arrival. It is possible to block the line if you wish
- Television with built-in radio offering a wide selection of national and international channels
- Cupboard with safe
- High-speed broadband access.
- We advise you not to bring valuable possessions with you. The hospital does not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions left unattended.
- Our rooms are non-smoking. Smoking areas are available in the hospital garden.