It is important for us that you as a patient or visitor receive all relevant information on the current situation in the Salem-Spital.
It is important to us that you as a patient or visitor receive all relevant information on the current situation at Salem-Spital.
Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus, the following visitor regulation will apply in the Hirslanden Clinics in Bern from 27 May 2021:
- 1 visitor per day is allowed for a maximum of 1 hour per patient.
- Patients decide which visitors they would like in consultation with the responsible specialist.
- No more than 2 visitors per room are allowed in the patient's room at the same time.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted.
- Visitors with symptoms of an infection (fever, cough, flu symptoms) should stay at home. They are not permitted to visit the hospital.
Exempt from this restriction are:
- Partners of women in labour and childbed or visitors of dying patients.
The following hygiene measures apply to all visitors:
- Disinfect hands when entering and leaving the hospital.
- Wear a hygiene mask. Hygiene masks will be provided to you upon entry (clinic entrance or reception). Cloth masks are not permitted. Please wear the hygiene masks from the clinic.
- Visitors also wear the mask in the patient room, it must not be taken off.
- Wash hands thoroughly and keep your distance. Avoid shaking hands.
The general obligation to wear masks applies in the Bern Hirslanden Clinics.
Until further notice, the restaurant of the Salem-Spital is open to all patients and visitors from 7.30 to 11.00 am and from 2.00 to 5.00 pm. Outside these hours, the restaurant is exclusively available to our employees. The Salem-Spital lounge will remain closed until further notice.