20 years of Hirslanden Healthline
For 20 years now, the Hirslanden Healthline has been accompanying you in all life situations, around the clock, 365 days a year.
We say thank you to a great team of medical professionals who stand behind the competence centre for health and always provide us with competent advice on all health issues.
- Opening hours: daily 24 hours
- At local tariffs
- Free of charge advice
- Languages: German, English and French
The Hirslanden Healthline is your central point of contact for medical consultations and treatment referrals. It is important to us to offer you fast and uncomplicated support for all your health concerns. Anyone can contact our Hirslanden Healthline around the clock.
The Hirslanden Healthline for All
- is your central point of contact for all medical questions
- advises you and recommends specialists according to your individual needs, e.g. in case of illness, accidents or planned operations
- supports you with questions regarding coronavirus test possibilities
- has multilingual specialist staff (DE, FR, EN, IT)
- is the point of contact for all questions relating to the Hirslanden Group
The Hirslanden Healthline for members
If you have supplementary insurance (semi-private or private) and opt for Hirslanden Healthline membership (CHF 35/year), you will benefit from the following additional services:
- Arrangement and organisation of specialist appointments - you quickly gain access to the Hirslanden network
- Consultations from home via telemedicine (on request and depending on the situation)
- Support in obtaining second opinions by recommending medical specialists and making appointments at the same time
- Coordination of treatment and rehabilitation stay
- Medical advice and support in case of accident and illness abroad - Membership includes repatriation insurance. Should a return transport to Switzerland be necessary, Healthline will cover the costs of organisation, care and transport to a Hirslanden hospital.