Hirslanden Headache Centre
Headaches and migraines are widespread in society and interfere with the affected person’s quality of life, family and the practice of his profession. Experience has shown that there is a great need for education and treatment.
Our Centre has set itself the goal of diagnosing headaches competently and treating them individually. Due to enormous progress in headache research in the past fifteen years numerous, new treatment possibilities have become available to us. Supplementary therapies are also considered as needed.
At our in-house research centre we carry out medication studies and migraine research which make it possible for us always to have state-of-the-art knowledge. Research is for us an important prerequisite for being able to provide competent medical services.
- Headache treatment and follow-up care as needed
- Emergency treatment
- Interdisciplinary pain surgery hours
- Treatment with botulinum toxin
- Medication studies
- General neurological diagnostic workups
- Skull/brain trauma surgery hours
- Assessments according to insurance law
- Training and advanced professional training