Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the following regulation applies regarding visitors:
- Access for visitors only with COVID certificate
Show your COVID certificate including your identity card or driver's licence to the security person at the entrance. The 3G rule applies: vaccinated, recovered or tested. An antigen test (48 hours from the time of sample collection) or PCR test (72 hours from the time of sample collection) is permitted as a test.
The following rules also apply to patient visits:
- Per patient, a maximum of 2 visitors may be received per day, for a maximum of 1 hour each.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask during their entire stay on the hospital premises (including patient rooms). Cloth masks are not permitted.
- We ask all visitors to disinfect their hands regularly and thoroughly and to keep a distance (1.5 metres).
- The protective measures and guidelines also apply to persons who have been vaccinated against Covid 19 disease.
By taking this measure into account, you are making an active contribution to the protection of your relatives.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Hirslanden Clinic offers the full medical spectrum. All interventions (including non-urgent and outpatient), consultations, therapies and consultations are carried out taking into account the current situation.
Our Emergency Centre is also available for emergencies 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Our patients are safely protected against infection in our clinic.