The Klinik Hirslanden has 259 modern single and double rooms. Great attention has been given to create a pleasant atmosphere.
The patients rooms are furnished as follows:
- Electrically adjustable beds, which can be lengthened if required.
Toilet and shower. Towels, soap and shower gel are provided. A hairdryer, a shower cap and a dressing gown can be provided upon request.
- Wardrobe with a locker for your personal belongings and small amounts of cash. Please leave any valuables (jewellery etc.) at home.
- A telephone with direct dialling and a telephone card. For security reasons mobile telephones are not allowed in the clinic.
- A radio and TV system with a wide choice of national and international programmes. Should you wish to have one, a video can be installed, although the clinic does not supply video films.
- Internet and e-mail. All analogue telephone points can be used for your laptop. Please check whether your computer has an analogue modem.
- Fax machines can be rented. Fax messages can also be sent and received through the reception.
- We offer a variety of newspapers every morning (Herald Tribune, NZZ, Tages-Anzeiger, Le Temps, Corriere del Ticino). Foreign language periodicals will arrive shortly before lunch time.
- The housekeepers will take care of your flowers two to three times a week.