Hirslanden International is a specialist team within the Hirslanden Private Hospital Group that focuses exclusively on our international patients. They are your first point of contact for all administrative questions before, during and after your procedure and will organise your stay in consultation with you and your doctor. The team has extensive specialist knowledge so it is able to provide accurate answers to even the most complex patient enquiries.
You can find more information on our website in:
German, English, French, Russian and Arabic.
For international patients
Hirslanden International’s services are designed for:
- Patients with international health insurance living abroad or in Switzerland
- Patients living abroad who are seeking treatment at their own expense
- Patients living abroad whose treatment costs will be covered by a company, organisation or embassy
Hirslanden International offers the following services to support you in relation to your medical treatment:
- Handling inquiries and clarifications for medical treatments
- Compilation of medical files
- Producing individual quotes for the costs
- Issuing Medical Invitation Letters to help in obtaining a visa
- Producing treatment plans in cooperation with the doctors, coordinating the appointments
- Obtaining the credit notes to cover costs from international insurance companies
- Clarification and organisation of stays at rehabilitation centres
Hirslanden International also provides assistance in a variety of other areas related to your stay:
- Organising the medical transportation (journey to and from the hospital)
- Organising the individual security services at the hospital
- Assisting with the booking of hotels and apartments for relatives
- Arranging for taxi and limousine services
- Organising translator and interpreter services
Our business hours
We are here to assist you Monday to Friday, from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (CET). You will receive a response within two working days.