The Cecil Cardiovascular Centre is a highly specialised centre with the first hybrid cardiovascular unit in French-speaking Switzerland. It is the only private centre to offer the full range of adult cardiology and cardiac surgery services (with the exception of heart transplants).
The centre provides diagnostic investigations:
- resting ECG and Holter/R Test
- cardiac ultrasound
- stress test
- transesophageal ultrasound
- microbubble testing
- cardiac scans
- CT scanner
- cardiac MRI
It is active in interventional electrophysiology:
- implantation of pacemakers
- defibrillators and cardiac resynchronisation systems
- study of electrophysiology and thermal ablation
- electrical cardioversion
For more information, please visit the page in French.