Traumatology (Emergency Surgery)
- Upper extremity
- Lower extremity
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Pelvic ring
- Hip joint (hip joint socket (acetabulum), femoral head, femoral neck)
- Traumatology of the entire spine
- Degenerative diseases (intervertebral disc disease, spinal canal stenosis, arthrosis of vertebral joints, spondylolisthesis)
- Defects in the lateral (sagittal dysbalance) or frontal (scoliosis) profile
- Infections (spondylodiscitis)
- Tumors (metastases, primary spinal tumors)
- Revision surgery after spinal operations (“Failed back surgery”)
- Second opinions and expert assessments after spinal interventions
Anterior and posterior open and minimally invasive (e.g. thoracoscopic) stabilizations, cervical and lumbar spinal disc replacement, vertebral column reconstruction, vertebro-/ balloon kyphoplasty (cementation of vertebral bodies).
Pelvic and Hip Surgery
- Traumatology of pelvic ring and hip joint
- Degenerative diseases (arthrosis of sacroiliac joints and hip joints, femoroacetabular impingement)
- Defects of pelvic ring (posttraumatic) and hip joint (dysplasia of hip joint or femoral neck)
- Infections of sacroiliac joint or hip joint
- Tumors (metastasis or primary tumor in the pelvis or hip joint)
- Revision surgery after pelvic and hip joint interventions
- Second opinions and expert assessments after pelvic / hip joint interventions.
Open and minimally invasive hip replacement (hip prosthesis), revision surgery after hip prosthesis (shaft and/or socket replacement), open and minimally invasive pelvic stabilizations, hip joint interventions (acetabulum reconstruction, corrective osteotomies of hip joint or femoral neck, open or arthroscopic corrections of impingement).