Klinik Im Park is a friendly private clinic of the highest standard in an idyllic setting near Lake Zurich. Our 30 centres of excellence with over 280 experienced specialists and our professional and attentive care ensure that we provide top medical services. We take the same pride in our first-class hospitality and gastronomy.
The Klinik Im Park offers the full medical spectrum. All interventions (including non-urgent and outpatient), consultations, therapies and consultations are carried out in consideration of the current situation.
Our emergency ward is also available for you in emergencies 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Our patients are safely protected against infection in our clinic.
- During the first four days of stay no visitors are allowed.
- From the fifth day of stay, one person (always the same) is allowed as a visitor.
- The contact details of the visiting person will be taken at the reception upon entry.
- In extraordinary situations, visiting privileges are possible from the first day. These include:
- patients in need of support
- severe course of illness
- Visiting time is limited to one hour per day within visiting hours.
- The visiting hours are daily from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Eligibility is verified at the security Covid check at the main entrance.
- A strict mask requirement is in effect throughout the hospital grounds.
- The protective measures and guidelines related to Covid-19 also apply to people who have received Covid-19 vaccination.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Please note that flower arrangements and potted plants are prohibited throughout the clinic for reasons of hygiene. Cut flowers are of course welcome.