Klinik Im Park is a friendly private clinic of the highest standard in an idyllic setting near Lake Zurich. Our 30 centres of excellence with over 280 experienced specialists and our professional and attentive care ensure that we provide top medical services. We take the same pride in our first-class hospitality and gastronomy.
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the following regulation applies regarding visitors:
- Access for visitors only with COVID certificate
Show your COVID certificate incl. identity card or driver's licence at the reception. The 3G rule applies: vaccinated, recovered or tested. An antigen test (48 hours from the time of sample collection) or PCR test (72 hours from the time of sample collection) is permitted as a test.
Visitors are defined as:
- Visitors of all inpatients and outpatients
- Accompanying persons of all inpatients and outpatients
- Training guests in physiotherapy
Outpatients with medical orders (e.g. dialysis, emergency, physiotherapy, radiology, special consultations, etc.) are exempt from the certificate requirement.
The following rules also apply to patient visits:
- Per patient, a maximum of 2 visitors may be received per day, for a maximum of 1 hour each.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask during their entire stay on the hospital premises (incl. patient rooms). Cloth masks are not permitted.
- We ask all visitors to disinfect their hands regularly and thoroughly and to keep a distance (1.5 metres).
By taking this measure into account, you are making an active contribution to the protection of your relatives.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Klinik Im Park offers the full medical spectrum. All interventions (including non-urgent and outpatient), consultations, therapies and consultations are carried out in consideration of the current situation.
Our emergency ward is also available for you in emergencies 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Our patients are safely protected against infection in our clinic.
Please note that flower arrangements and potted plants are prohibited throughout the clinic for reasons of hygiene. Cut flowers are of course welcome.