Klinik Im Park is a friendly private clinic of the highest standard in an idyllic setting near Lake Zurich. Our 30 centres of excellence with over 280 experienced specialists and our professional and attentive care ensure that we provide top medical services. We take the same pride in our first-class hospitality and gastronomy.
Information on coronavirus
Regular clinic operation
The Klinik Im Park offers the full medical spectrum. All interventions (including non-urgent and outpatient), consultations, therapies and consultations are carried out in consideration of the current situation.
Our emergency ward is also available for you in emergencies 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Our patients are safely protected against infection in our clinic.
- A maximum of 2 visitors (always the same people) may be received per patient and per day.
- Each visit is limited to 30-60 minutes.
- A maximum of two visitors may be present in the same room at any one time.
- Visitors must wear a disposable surgical mask during their entire stay on the hospital premises. This can be obtained from the reception desk if required.
- All visitors are registered at reception and asked about their state of health.
- For COVID patients, the visit is limited to one person for a maximum of 30 minutes per day.
- Visitors are exempt from the visit restriction:
Birth and puerperium: The visit of the child's father or a defined accompanying person may be unlimited.
Dying / seriously ill patients in critical condition: The visit of a next of kin may be unlimited.
Many thanks for your understanding.
In general, only cut flowers are allowed as gifts.