The admissions and reservations department is at your disposal to help you prepare your stay at the Clinique des Grangettes. This page will guide you through the various practical and administrative formalities but do not hesitate to contact us if necessary.
Plan your stay
In principle, your doctor reserves with you the dates of your stay at the Clinique des Grangettes. Therefore, we are preparing to welcome you and are at your disposal for any prior information. On the day of your hospitalization, simply go to the reception, with the requested documents. You can also go to the clinic a few days before your hospitalization at the admissions office (main building, Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm). This will allow you to familiarize yourself with the premises, ask your questions and thus facilitate possible administrative formalities.
Documents to present upon admission
- The booking confirmation letter we sent you
- An identity document (passport, identity card, family record book or residence permit for foreigners domiciled in Switzerland)
- A certificate of insurance issued by your health insurance or the card attesting to your affiliation. If you are not affiliated with an insurance recognized by our institution, the amount indicated for financial deposit
Bring your medical documents, especially those that may facilitate your treatment and possibly avoid unnecessary tests (x-rays, prescriptions, lists of medications you use regularly, etc.).
Personal effects and valuables
The Clinique des Grangettes provides you with toiletries (bathrobe, shirts, towels and slippers) but to make your stay more comfortable, you can bring your toiletry bag and, possibly, your own personal belongings.
A safe is at your disposal in each room for your documents and valuables. It is also possible to deposit certain values in the safe of the reception, against receipt, these are then insured. In general, avoid carrying large sums of money or valuable jewelry. The Clinic declines all responsibility in case of theft of your personal belongings left unattended.
- Young children hospitalized always have a bed reserved free of charge for a parent, in the same room as them.
- As far as possible, we provide your loved ones with a cot or a companion's room.
- These requests must be made to our admissions department, who will inform you about the rates in force. You can reach him at +41 22 305 06 44 from 9am to 6pm.
In case of emergency arrival
A summary administrative registration will be carried out at the emergency reception. You will be directed, after the first auscultations and treatments, to the care service best suited to your situation. In the event that you are hospitalized in our clinic, your file will be completed.