24 stations, 80 patients, chronic visiting dialysis where possible. About 12,000 sessions per year.
- Frésénus 5008 and 5008 S machines
- Electric seats
- Water treatment centre, osmosis (heat disinfection)
- Computerised clinical record and network of all the machines, ensuring transfer of dialysis prescription and traceability of the session
- Single-needle and double-needle dialysis
- Fistula and catheter vascular access
Inpatient treatment is possible at the Cecil Hospital for all patients with additional insurance or according to availability for patients with basic insurance.
- Television, radio
- Newspapers, magazines (French)
- Drinks and snacks available
- Wheelchair access
- Air conditioning
- Free parking spaces available
The centre provides you with many additional services to make you more comfortable:
- Autonomous management of your treatment or self-dialysis
- Collaboration with the Cecil Physiotherapy and Osteopathy Centre located in the same building
- Dietary monitoring
- Advice from a social assistant and linking with insurance companies.
The specialists at the Cecil Dialysis Centre are happy to respond to your requests or questions throughout your treatment.