- FMH (Fédération des Médecins Suisses)
- SSED (Société Suisse d’Endocrinologie Diabétologie)
- ASMAV (Ass. Médecins Assistants et CDC)
- SVM (Société Vaudoise de Médecine)
- AMD (Italian Association of Medical Diabetologists)
- SETE (Société Européenne Education Thérapeutique)
Diploma in Therapeutic Education (DIFEP)
- Management and follow-up of diabetic patients (type 1, type 2, gestational diabetes, fitting of an insulin pump, etc.)
- CGM tests (blood glucose measurements over 7 days)
- Education of chronic patients
- Training of caregivers
- Since 2014: Physician approved by the Hôpital du Lavaux as a hospital consultant in diabetology and a referring diabetologist for the mobile physical activity programme for diabetic patients (DIAfit)
- Since 2011: Diabetologist with a 40% practice at Av. de la Gare 11, 1003 Lausanne
Member of the organising committee for the implementation of the Swiss-Romandy DIAfit programme
- Since 2012: Trainer for raising awareness amongst healthcare professionals about therapeutic education for the Cantonal Diabetes Programme.
Member of the expert committee for the Cantonal Diabetes Programme.
- Oct 2009 - May 2014
- Head of Clinic (50%) as part of the PMU-CHUV diabetology team for the implementation of the clinical project for the management of hypoglycaemia in hospital settings and team training (CardioMet hub)
- Oct 2009 - Sep 2010
- Head of Clinic (50%), Care Quality Department, HUG
- Sep 2007 - Sep 2009
- Diabetologist in the PMU-CHUV diabetology team, employed 50% in mobile consultancy work and 50% in the implementation of clinical and team training projects (CardioMet hub)
- Nov 2004 - Aug 2007
- Internal Physician, Clinique Genevoise de Montana (Crans-Montana, Switzerland), under the supervision of Dr Olivier Berclaz. Responsible for carrying out the metabolic syndrome management project in collaboration with Dr H. Delgado.
- Jan 2000 - Oct 2004
- Physician in training, Division of Metabolic Diseases, Polyclinic of Internal Medicine at Messina University Hospital (Italy).
Responsible for the therapeutic education of patients (diabetic and/or obese) and team therapeutic education and training projects. Responsible for various research tasks.
Schools, university & degrees and diplomas
- Project management (CEP Lausanne)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Education and Training of Caregivers (DIFEP) at the University of Geneva
- Equivalence in FMH specialist training in endocrinology and diabetology
- Specialisation in endocrinology and metabolic diseases at the University of Messina, Italy
- Diploma in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Messina, Italy