Dear training customers
Next Monday, 19 April, we will open our doors again as usual also for our subscribers.
However, please note that the following measures must be followed:
- Masks are still mandatory. Mouth/nose protection must be worn at all times in our premises.
- The number of people allowed in the training room is limited to 12. If this number is reached, you will have to wait or come back at another time. Therapists and patients have priority.
- Everyone is required to observe the distance rules according to the FOPH.
- At each visit you must register, i.e. leave your name and training time, so that we could contact you if necessary. There are corresponding slips of paper at the entrance. These will be eliminated after 2 weeks.
- Your subscription will resume on Monday 19.4.21. The expiry date will be moved back by 17 weeks.
- If you do not wish to continue your training under these conditions, you must contact us within one week so that we can extend your time-out.
We look forward to seeing you!