1. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
This service (is only available at designated company locations and) may only be used by guests of Hirslanden. The coverage, speed and quality of the service may vary. The service may not be available, for example, as a result of emergencies, transmission problems, device problems, network problems, restrictions, interference, weak signal levels or maintenance work. The guest wireless Internet access does not offer unrestricted Internet access and is only intended for defined services for Hirslanden guests. Access to the service only occurs at Hirslanden's discretion and your access to the service may be blocked, suspended or ended at any time without prior notice and without the reason being specified. Hirslanden cannot be held responsible for damage, losses, costs or expenses that arise as a result of termination of the service or as a consequence of this.
2. USE OF THE SERVICE
Users of the service declare their agreement with Hirslanden's code of conduct and security rules and will not use the service for purposes that are in breach of applicable laws, infringe the rights of third parties, violate the principles of the protection of minors or are prohibited by this Agreement. The following, non-exhaustive list contains prohibited purposes:
- Use of the service in a manner that significantly adversely affects the operation of the service, e.g. through the transmission of a disproportionately large amount of data
- Use of the service in a manner that infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or intellectual property of others or breaches data protection law
- Use of the service for defamation, spreading offensive or indecent content, harassment, intentional misrepresentation, fraud or publication of confidential information
- Use of the service to spread content that is likely to encourage or support racism, fanaticism, hate, physical violence or illegal activity
- Spreading viruses, Trojans, worms or other harmful files or computer programs to damage, impede, secretly intercept or expropriate systems, data or personal information
- Use of the service to obtain illegal or unauthorised access to other computers or networks
- Use of the service to intercept, collect or store the data of third parties without their knowledge or consent
- Sending unwanted messages, "spam" or "junk mail"
- Extending the service to offer the service to other computers/users via proxy or other means
Hirslanden reserves the right to change the terms at any time and without prior notice. These terms become effective immediately on publication on the website.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users of the Hirslanden guest wireless Internet access use the service at their own risk. Hirslanden cannot be held responsible for damage that arises as a result of the use of the service. The following, non-exhaustive list contains possible damage:
- Loss of confidential data or impairment of security
- Personal injury or property damage
- Damage as a result of interruption or outage of the service or data loss
- Loss as a result of unauthorised access by viruses or other harmful components
- Interruption as a result of data loss or transmission
- Losses as a result of goods or services that were bought via the service, as a result of messages or data that were received via the service or as a result of transactions that were carried out via the service
If possible, Hirslanden checks that the content communicated and expressed by Hirslanden sites is accurate and up-to-date. However, Hirslanden does not guarantee that the content communicated and expressed by Hirslanden sites is accurate, up-to-date or complete. Hirslanden disclaims any liability for damage to the user or third parties in connection with usage of the content communicated and expressed. Furthermore, Hirslanden cannot guarantee that the content communicated or expressed is free of errors or the like and is not liable for resulting damage suffered by the user or third parties.
If Hirslanden finds misuse or deception or fraud in any form, it reserves the right to block access immediately.
4. DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
In order to guarantee secure operation of the service, Hirslanden collects various pieces of data (e.g. Internet Protocol address (IP address)) and technical data such as protocol data on the length of the use etc. However, we cannot directly match such technical data to a specific person. IP addresses and technical data are stored for up to 1 month.
Users should note that the wireless Internet connection provided by this service is not secure. Connections can be intercepted by others. The user is responsible for installing and using additional technical tools considered necessary to protect sensitive data. The user is responsible for the security of his or her computer or for network devices for which he or she is responsible. Hirslanden recommends the installation of an anti-virus software and a personal firewall to protect the device from unauthorised access and damage.
5. GOVERNING LAW