Our mandate includes the full range of orthopaedic diagnostics, a wide variety of treatments and the appropriate surgical techniques/procedures.
This broad spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic measures allows us to provide each patient with the very best medical care.
Our specialist areas
- Shoulders Rotator cuff tears, calcification, dislocation, osteoarthritis of the shoulder
- Spinal surgery
- Elbows Elbow instability, trapped nerves, osteoarthritis of the elbow, tennis arm and golfer’s elbow
- Hands and wrists Snapping/trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s disease, carpometacarpal osteoarthritis, ganglions
- Hips Hip replacement (minimally invasive technique), hip arthroscopy
- Knees Malalignment of the knee, knee replacement (also partial prosthesis), torn cruciate ligament, meniscus
- Feet and ankles Osteoarthritis of the big toe base joint, plantar fasciitis, bunion, hammer/claw toe, Morton’s neuroma, tailor’s bunion, forefoot pain
- Tumour orthopaedics Benign and malignant primary bone tumours, soft tissue tumours, metastases
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Arthroscopic surgical procedures in orthopaedics
- Sports injuries
- Reconstructive surgery
What you can expect
- Extensive surgical experience
- State-of-the-art surgical techniques
- Surgery only when strictly indicated
- Holistic approach
- The very best medical care from an interdisciplinary team
- Close collaboration with family doctors, physiotherapists and other specialists
- Short appointment and waiting times
The infrastructure of Klinik Im Park is available at all times due to its proximity and close collaboration.