The dialysis unit in Zurich and the adjoining nephrology practice is available to you for holiday dialysis. We are happy to reserve a dialysis station for you when you are in Switzerland on holiday or visiting from out of town. We treat patients with all classes of insurance on an outpatient basis.
Please contact us early and send the completed registration form at least 10 days in advance.
We do everything to assist you in organising your holidays! Our employees speak German, English, Italian and French.
In connection with the registration, we also ask you to send the following documents about your treatment by e-mail to email@example.com at least 10 days before your appointment and to bring them with you in paper form for treatment:
- Application form for holiday dialysis (download)
- European Health Insurance Card EHIC (if available)
- Copy of identity card
- The last two dialysis protocols
- Diagnostics list
- Current medication with dosage information
- Serology Hepatitis B, C and HIV
- MRSA smear (not older than 2 months)
- COVID-19 smear (by arrangement)
- Device types: Fresenius 5008 and 6008
- Filter of the Fresenius company (no filter reuse)
- Double-needle dialysis
- Single-needle dialysis
- Bicarbonate dialysis
Treatment available for
- Patients from 16 years of age
- Hep. C positive patients
- Hep. B positive patients
- HIV-positive patients
- TV, radio, internet access at every treatment place
- Free drinks, free snack
- Lunch possible
- The dialysis department is barrier-free
- Parking spaces are available free of charge
- Permanent medical presence during the treatment
- Additional services such as laboratory, X-ray, ultrasound, ECG and other examinations are available in-house depending on the problem (separate invoicing)
- Additional medication such as EPO are also charged separately
Direct billing via a Joint Institution under the Federal Sickness Insurance Act (KGV) is available for all EU patients in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
We ask patients without an EU insurance card to please pay in advance. In these cases, direct billing is not possible.
Cost of treatment: CHF 530.- per dialysis session (excluding erythropoietin, special medication, additional laboratory tests). Administration fees may apply from 30 minutes processing time.
You may pay in cash or by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club). You will receive the final statement of account on the last day of treatment.
Please contact our admissions department with any further questions: T +41 (0)44 209 21 61