The dialysis unit in Zurich and the adjoining nephrology practice is available to you for holiday dialysis. We are happy to reserve a dialysis station for you when you are in Switzerland on holiday or visiting from out of town. We treat patients with all classes of insurance on an outpatient basis.
Please contact us and fill out the pre-registration form
We do everything to assist you in organising your holidays! Our employees speak German, English, Italian and French.
Your are welcome for treatment to Switzerland holiday dialysis at our Klinik im Park in Zurich
Thank you for your pre-registration. We will contact you by e-mail s soon as possible and give you a binding effect.
In connection with the confirmation, after then, please send us the following documents, not later than 7 days before your first appointment via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , and we can ensure that everything runs smoothly:
- List of diagnosis
- List of current medication
- 2 current dialysis reports
- Serology Hepatitis B,C and HIV (not older than 3 months)
- MRSA swab (not older than 2 months)
- COVID-19 smear (by arrangement)
- A copy of your passport / ID card
- A copy of your European Health Insurance Card EKVK (if available)
If you are a holder of an EU insurance card, send us please a copy from both sides.
Upon presentation of a European Insurance Card all patients from EU area can bei billed directly via the respective foreign health insurance company.
Costs per dialysis are swisswide CHF 530,--, excluding erythropoietin, iron, vitamin D, special laboratory etc.
Dialysis patient from other countries (not EU, not CH) pay the above-mentioned dialysis flat rate for the treatment at the latest on the day of admission. Direct billing via the respective foreign cash register is not possible in this case. You have the option of paying in cash or with your credit card (American Express, Visa Card, Mastercard, Diners Club) upon entry. The final invoice is made on the last day of treatment.
Thank you for your final reservation and thank you very much for your efforts.
Your dialysis department Klinik im Park
+41 44 209 20 70
- Device types: Fresenius 5008 and 6008
- Filter of the Fresenius company (no filter reuse)
- Double-needle dialysis
- Single-needle dialysis
- Bicarbonate dialysis
Treatment available for
- Patients from 16 years of age
- Hep. C positive patients
- Hep. B positive patients
- HIV-positive patients
- TV, radio, internet access at every treatment place
- Free drinks, free snack
- Lunch possible
- The dialysis department is barrier-free
- Parking spaces are available free of charge
- Permanent medical presence during the treatment
- Additional services such as laboratory, X-ray, ultrasound, ECG and other examinations are available in-house depending on the problem (separate invoicing)
- Additional medication such as EPO are also charged separately
Direct billing via a Joint Institution under the Federal Sickness Insurance Act (KGV) is available for all EU patients in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
We ask patients without an EU insurance card to please pay in advance. In these cases, direct billing is not possible.
Cost of treatment: CHF 530.- per dialysis session (excluding erythropoietin, special medication, additional laboratory tests). Administration fees may apply from 30 minutes processing time.
You may pay in cash or by credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club). You will receive the final statement of account on the last day of treatment.
Please contact our admissions department with any further questions: T +41 (0)44 209 21 61