Thanks to the cooperation between Medbase and Hirslanden, patients with supplementary insurance benefit from end-to-end coordination and coordinated processes that focus on medical quality along the entire supply chain.
A common point of contact for patients, service providers and insurers enables patient-oriented triage and supports customers on all aspects of their health. It also offers valuable supplementary services through personalised advice and administrative support.
The following additional benefits are available to patients with supplementary insurance:
- Coordinated network and coordinated individualised processes between primary care and specialists: easy, time-flexible, fast access to the medical network, free choice of outpatient/inpatient care depending on the medical indication
- Quality medical care is paramount: treatment pathways closely tailored to the patient, expert assessment (cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary treatment recommendation)
- Freedom of choice and comfort: broad coverage with more than 150 contact points throughout Switzerland, differentiated benefits depending on insurance coverage, access to medical innovations, e.g. personalised medicine
- Quality-based, personalised support: objective and individual decision-making support in the choice of doctor, assistance with and advice on health issues along the entire treatment pathway
- Digital access and services: customers will have access to an independent, trustworthy, competent medical knowledge platform