The National Association for Quality Development in Clinics and Hospitals (ANQ) conducts the “National Patient Survey” each year in order to measure patient satisfaction. This consists of six questions, which are a binding part of the ANQ measurement plan:
- How do you assess the quality of the treatment you received (from doctors and nursing staff)?
- Did you have the opportunity to ask questions?
- Did you understand the answers given to your questions?
- Was the purpose of the medication that you had to take back home explained in an understandable way?
- How well was your discharge from hospital organized?
- How did you find the length of your stay in hospital?
AA = Hirslanden Klinik Aarau
CC = Hirslanden Clinique Cecil, Lausanne
LC = Hirslanden Clinique La Colline, Genf
RO = Hirslanden Klinik Am Rosenberg, Heiden
ST = Hirslanden Klinik St. Anna, Luzern
LI = Hirslanden Klinik Linde, Biel
AK = Hirslanden AndreasKlinik Cham Zug
BI = Hirslanden Klinik Birshof, Münchenstein Basel
HI = Hirslanden Klinik Hirslanden, Zürich
MG = Hirslanden St. Anna in Meggen (n/a for 2018)
SA = Hirslanden Salem-Spital, Bern
BC = Hirslanden Clinique Bois-Cerf, Lausanne
BS = Hirslanden Klinik Beau-Site, Bern
IP = Hirslanden Klinik Im Park, Zürich
PM = Hirslanden Klinik Permanence, Bern
SH = Hirslanden Klinik Stephanshorn, St.Gallen
GR = Hirslanden Clinique des Grangettes, Genf