Specialists in this field treat diseases and changes to the skin and the orificial mucosa by using laser techniques. They also carry out aesthetic and cosmetic laser procedures on the skin.
- redness and fine blood vessels on the face: rosacea, dilated blood vessels, haemangiomas, port wine stains and unwanted dark hair growth
- large pores (e.g. following acne), loss of skin elasticity (e.g. stretch marks after pregnancy) and wrinkles
- fine veins on the legs: spider veins, fine varicose veins
- small benign skin growths: fibromas, senile warts, genital warts
- benign pigment changes: freckles (hyperpigmentation), sun spots, age spots
- scars after surgery or an accident
- tattoo removal